University of Venda Vacancy Application Details.
The University of Venda Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
University of Venda Jobs Vacancy
- Bachelors’ degree and at least 4 years’ relevant experience at Higher Education
- Knowledge of academic planning and quality assurance in Higher education.
- Knowledge of higher education quality management system, HEQSF, MRTEQ,
programme development, implementation, CHE Audit / reviews and evaluation.
- To assist the Head: Quality Assurance in supporting and facilitating approval, accreditation
and registration of academic programmes by steering applications through the internal committee system as well as the external systems.
- Send out internal and external deadlines for submission of new programmes to school at the beginning of each year
- Advise faculty staff about the processes involved in the development & approval of new programmes
- Attend school boards and keep track of the agendas and minutes for new programmes that need to be approved
- Submit new programmes to SENEX for considerations.
- Maintain a hard and electronic filing system for DHET, HEQC and SAQA applications, correspondence and feedback
- Maintain the UNIVEN NQF registered qualifications database
- Facilitate alignment of UNIVEN’s qualifications to the new requirements of the HEQSF
- Follow up on SENEX deliverables to ensure that academic planning issues are routed appropriately through committees
- Provide administrative support in compiling UNIVEN responses to national policy documents where required
- Participate and coordinate Quality reviews implementation
- Participate, coordinate and be a resource person of the university for the CHE institutional Audits
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!