Tenneco Inc. Vacancy Application Details.
The Tenneco Inc. Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Tenneco Inc. Jobs Vacancy
This is a great opportunity to join us as Customer Service Administrator, part of the Customer Service Team in our Motorparts Johannesburg Plant, Meadowview. In this role you will handle orders, deliveries and its administration. In collaboration with sales department you will be responsible for supporting the customers and agents driving customer satisfaction.
- Having an expert knowledge of their portfolios, local CS and specifics of customers you ensure customer/ process instructions are stored properly in SAP and know the bounds of their work processes
- Communicate with EDI specialist to load new customers on EDI
- Ensure that all orders are processed on the same day as received and are captured accurately
- Fix identified capturing errors promptly by following up with all relevant persons
- Ensure feedback to the customer is complete, anticipate other questions the customer might have and provide an answer weather they asked or not
- Investigate past due orders to resolve root course and provide improvements to customer order book
- Handle day-to-day business professionally and participate in projects as per requirement / capability
- Stand in for absent colleagues, help all customers with simple queries without transferring to the owner of the customer
- Identify areas in your workspace that are not productive, introduce continuous improvement of processes
- Escalate open queries when necessary; to ensure appropriate management attention and timely closing of queries
- Request additional training for processes and systems where you need additional knowledge
- You undertake to obey, comply and carry out all lawful and reasonable duties and instructions, as from time to time assigned to you by your supervisor
- Comply with all Environmental, Health and Safety requirements as advised by SHERQ department induction, policies and procedures
- Observe Government guidelines and follow Tenneco HTHT Covid guidelines and policies.
What will make you successful
- Knowledge of SAP OTC (EP1 and/or TA2)
- Knowledge of export into SADAC, East Africa and West Africa added advantage
- Should have an understanding of Inco terms, FCL, LCL and Airfreight shipments
- Education – min. Grade 12; Bachelor’s degree would be an asset
- Excel Knowledge – intermediate to advanced
- 3-5 years’ experience in a commercial environment
- MS Office proficiency
- Quick problem-solving ability – solution driven
- Strong planning and time management skills – you organize your own work effectively and efficiently
- Customer focused – you take actions to offer the customer the most appropriate solution
- Action oriented and perseverance – you are driven and actively and purposefully work to achieve the goals
- Creativity – you are able to look at problems in an unusual way
- Integrity and trust – you comply with existing and generally applicable standards and values and execute own tasks properly, honestly and consistently. You make decisions respecting the ethical standards and taking the company policy into account.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!