Syngenta Vacancy Application Details.
The Syngenta Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Syngenta Jobs Vacancy
To provide general administration support to the Europe, Africa and Middle East, People and Organization Development (POD) team and assist with the effective day-to-day responsibilities in respect of training & development, data capturing & validation, and other adhoc administrative tasks as required.
- Assist with the creation and administration of learning and development programs
- Liaise with training vendors and our HR Operations teams to ensure that courses run effectively and to act on any issues identified
- Analysis of data sets to create reports regarding development needs
- Create reports based on Diversity and Inclusion data
- Anlaysis of employee experience data
- Management of the teams IT systems to allow the best sharing of data
- Assist with a wide range of projects as and when required
- Perform other general administrative tasks
- Bachelors degree in Human Resources
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Ability to work with a range of cultures accross the region
- Agility and fast learner
- Results driven
- Collaboration skills and ability to work under pressure
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!