Bayport Financial Services Vacancy Application Details.
The Bayport Financial Services Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Bayport Financial Services Jobs Vacancy
1. STRATEGIC INITIATIVES
- Utilize the prescribed Quality Assurance score card/evaluation as a guideline when interacting with the client.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive behavioural and process improvements that positively impact the customer’s experience.
- Comply with productivity measures as per Performance contract.
- Adhere to Departmental policies and procedures.
- Efficiently gather customer information and educate the customer where applicable to reduce repeat calls.
- Professionally handle Incoming calls from customers and ensure that their issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Service client calls or e-mails as per quality assurance standards.
- Provide Quality service and query resolution in a variety of areas including but not limited to: Account Enquiries, Payment arrangements, Loan application status, Insurance etc.
- Take ownership of the call/enquiry and contribute to the improvement of first call resolution.
- Accurately update a brief summary of actions taken while assisting a client.
- Support colleagues and work effectively as a team member. (E.g., Handling a specific language call, or providing information to a new staff member)
3. STAKEHOLDER ENGAGEMENT
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within turnaround times and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Utilize all systems and resources at your disposal effectively to provide clients with correct solutions.
- Engage with various departments equipping yourself with new and updated processes.
Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
Good Customer Experience
Demonstrate passion for excellence and respect to treating and caring for customers
Business writing and language abilities
Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, verbally and in writing, ability to positively influence the client.
Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
Working with people
Possess a strong work ethic and be a team player.
Strong telephone handling skills and active listening
Must have strong decision making and analytical abilities
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Matric or NQF level 4 qualification
DESIRED/ PREFERRED REQUIREMENTS
- FAIS Accreditation
- NQF L4/L5 Banking course
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
- Computer Literacy
- Excellent Telephone and Email Etiquette
- >12 months client service / call center experience –Advantage
- >12 months collections and negotiating experience.
- Advantage is you have experience on the following systems:
- Collect Smart
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!