PRA Health Sciences Vacancy Application Details.
The PRA Health Sciences Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
PRA Health Sciences Jobs Vacancy
- Provides general administrative support to the DMC and Independent Statisticians as needed including:
- Filing all member documents including: CVs, fully executed confidentiality agreements, fully executed consulting agreements, signed conflict of interest statements and documentation of client approval of all DMC members
- Scheduling and arranging meetings (e.g., scheduling conference rooms, coordinating logistics with meeting planning vendor).
- Drafting and finalizing agendas for all meetings
- Drafting minutes of Face-to- Face meetings and teleconferences
- Ensures all required restricted access folders/portal are set up as per DMC Charter specifications
- Arranges client review/roundtable for review of DMC documents
- Receives and forwards members invoices for internal approval & payment
- Draft and send DMC members disbandment letter following approval from the IRS
- Has clear understanding of filing requirements for DMC documentation and ensures eTMF is kept up-to-date.
- Oversees activities with internal departments, external business partners, and other external vendors
- Assist in the Quality control of paper and electronic files
- We can consider individuals from an administrative background within the medical field ideally with knowledge of the DMS
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Read, write and speak fluent English.
- Desired experience in the preparation of meeting minutes.
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, word processing and spreadsheet software.
- Desired experience in meeting facilitation
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills
- Ability to work with highly detailed information independently
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal clients and relations departments in a detail oriented setting
Our success depends on the knowledge, capabilities and quality of our people. That’s why we are committed to developing our employees in a continuous learning culture – one where we challenge you with engaging work and where every experience adds to your professional development.
At ICON, our focus is to provide you with a comprehensive and competitive total reward package that comprises, not only an excellent level of base pay, but also a wide range of variable pay and recognition programs. In addition, our best in class employee benefits, supportive policies and wellbeing initiatives are tailored to support you and your family at all stages of your career – both now, and into the future.
ICON, including subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please let us know.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!