Tracker South Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancy
TRACKER requires the services of a Billing Administrator in the Finance Department at our Johannesburg Head Office. We require a diligent and self-motivated individual, who can be a part of a performance driven team. Should you be interested in this challenge and meet the requirements, please forward your application before the closing date.
- Processing of sales order invoices
- Processing of all other non-automated billing
- Processing of all other manual invoicing requests
- Correction and adjustment of billing records
- Processing of queries or redirecting to appropriate parties
- Accurate and timely issuing of invoices in alignment with Service Level specifications
- Assist with all ad hoc projects as and when required
- Comparisons on billing data to ensure all updates are correctly processed and interfaced
- Ensure all errors and discrepancies are corrected
- Diploma or Degree in Accounting or related field
- Strong Excel and MS Access proficiency
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in an annuity / subscription billing environment
- High level of accuracy
- High level of attention to detail
- Problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Results Orientation
- Deadline Driven
- Time management
- Ability to work under extreme pressure
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!