Cassel&Co Vacancy Application Details.
The Cassel&Co Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Cassel&Co Jobs Vacancy
- Hard working, caring and dedicated
- Great communication skills
- Excel and Word
- Recent graduate with finance administration of 6 months or a strong administrator with a minimum of 1 years experience
- Ensure invoices are collated daily and processed in a timely manner and any queries logged.
- Coordinate the purchase to pay process in respect of matching Supplier invoices to Goods Received Notes (GRN’s)/Purchase Orders (PO’s) and following up on any variances or queries with the necessary department as required, achieving closure within defined timelines.
- Support the P2P Team in the organisation and collation and approval of the weekly supplier payment run ensuring that any invoices selected for payment have been matched and approved in accordance with policy and procedures, including any prioritisation required.
- Support Operations in placing and progressing purchase orders in the finance system as and when required
- Assist the P2P manager with the gathering of product data and obtaining quotations from suppliers.
- Organise the paper flow within the team, maintaining efficiency including the accounts payable files, and any electronic files
- To create new supplier records and amendments.
- Performing ad hoc Accounts Payable and Procurement duties as required
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!