Kaelo Vacancy Application Details.
The Kaelo Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Kaelo Jobs Vacancy
Kaelo provides essential healthcare solutions ensuring the physical and psychosocial wellbeing of all South Africans towards lasting social change.
The Strategic Office Assistant will be responsible for assisting the Kaelo Executive Chairman.
Accountable for performing a wide variety of administrative functions, analytical and research duties. Duties performed require considerable confidentiality, initiative, tact, and mature and independent judgment. This role requires adaptability, dependability as well as accountability. Good judgment and decision making. Always being aware of any sensitivities. There is a high level of self-management but most importantly requires a high level of professionalism and self-discipline. Looking for a confident engaging individual that will represent the organisation well with a desire to grow and get involved in the initiatives of the Strategic Office. You will need an entrepreneurial mind-set and will be responsible for bringing strategic projects to life.
- Arrange calls and meetings
- Compose correspondence
- Human Capital Management and admin support for the relevant business team
- Manage projects on the go to ensure that timeframes are met
Travel and Event Management
- Book and schedule all travel arrangements
- Assist with the planning and implementation of Kaelo functions including: regional meetings, company and client events, CSI initiatives etc.
Governance and Project Management
- Minute meetings, forums and committees ensuring risks, actions, issues and decisions are documented
- Gather feedback on outstanding action items
Planning and Reporting
- Facilitate internal communications (distribution of information and schedule of presentations)
- Compile strategic executive and board level reports, communications and presentations
Financial and Budget support
- Credit card claims and reconciliations
- Manage / order stationary
- Management accounts presentations and support
- Finance and payroll support for your business areas
- In addition to the above the successful candidate may be required to provide assistance with personal errands
- As part of the strategic office the successful candidate must have analytical capability, be able to test commercial assumptions and research new markets and new products.
- Take ownership of projects that support the realisation of the division’s strategy including the formulation of business cases, seeking approval from the various forums and using the current implementation processes to ensure successful delivery
- Enable and operationalise strategic initiative
To ensure the best culture fit, the candidate should have the ability to think smartly and logically, display resilience, show initiative, and have a generally positive attitude.
EDUCATION: QUALIFICATIONS: ACCREDITATIONS WITH PROFESSIONAL BODY
Work Experience as a Personal/Executive Assistant/Executive Associate
Graduate of business degree
Experience on Ms Office Suite
TECHNICAL SKILLS OR KNOWLEDGE
Advanced Microsoft Office skills
Excellent verbal and written skills
Business writing and presentation skills
Problem solving skills
Strong relationship skills
Growth and development mind-set
Planning and organisation
Resilient and adaptive
Systems thinking and connecting ability
Professional and brand conscious
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!