Abbott Laboratories Vacancy Application Details.
The Abbott Laboratories Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Abbott Laboratories Jobs Vacancy
Position: Office Administrator
Division: Abbott Nutrition ( AN)
Reports to: Country Manager
Location: Johannesburg ( Roodepoort)
- Provide the Country Manager with day-to-day administrative support as well as updating contract, vendor management, meeting coordination and preparing purchase orders.
- Distribute mail, screening of calls, filing & faxing, taking minutes at selected meetings.
- Opening and distributing mail to parties concerned.
- Updating the organogram for the department
- Update the internal ANI contact list
- Preparing waybills for both local and international destinations.
- Request flights, accommodation, visa, and car hire
- Purchasing functions
purchase orders and invoices -submitted to CFS for payment.
- Ordering of name badges, consumables and business cards
- Assisting with expenses and expense claims
- Arrange meetings, take minutes and set up refreshments etc, accordingly
coordinates and controls all documents pertaining to:
contracts, Agreements and Proposals.
Scan and save all relevant Contracts and Master Agreements on the Contract Shared Drive and Contracts Database
- Coordinating requests for sponsorships and submission on UDA:
- Supporting the Sales and Marketing and Logistics
- Be familiar and adhere to the following policies:
Compliance Procedures / OEC guidelines.
Follow purchasing procedures, Corporate Security and Privacy Rules, Corporate Branding Guidelines.
- Coordinates the following:
- Adding/Removing employees onto the network drive and group email account.
- Assist with ordering equipment (laptop/desktop, cellphone, etc.).
- Obtaining approval of invoices from the Financial Controller and submission of invoices to CFS
- Submit a signed copy of attendance registers and any original Dr’s notes to HR monthly.
- Submit a training register to HR by year-end.
- Keeping equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Assist with onboarding of new team members
- Punctual support to reception.
- Any other administrative functions as required by the division.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERTISE:
- Matric and any other tertiary qualification would be advantageous
- Minimum of 3 years experience having worked in a related role.
- Experience having done PO’s
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!