Munich RE Vacancy Application Details.
The Munich RE Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Munich RE Jobs Vacancy
Legal Graduate Trainee
2022 MRoA Graduate programme : – MUNICH REINSURANCE COMPANY OF AFRICA LTD
Johannesburg , South Africa
Munich Reinsurance Company of Africa Limited (MRoA) has been operating in South Africa for over 50 years, although the Munich Re (Group) was active on the Continent via Munich Re in Munich for some years prior to commencing the Southern African operation in Johannesburg in 1968. The Head Office of MRoA is in Johannesburg, with a client service Life office situated in Cape Town.
Are you a recent graduate and new admitted attorney who enjoys being part of a team and is able to relate well to people from different backgrounds and cultures? Are you techno-savvy with good analytical, interpersonal and communications skills? If you answered yes to the above then this might be the opportunity for you.
- As a Graduate at MRoA, you will be expected to:-
- Form part of the MRoA Graduate Programme for 2022.
- Be a member of the MRoA Legal and Compliance Team.
- The role will report to the Head of Legal and Compliance.
- Assist the Head Legal and Compliance with the following tasks (not limited to) queries, research, opinions, monitoring exercises, planning, attendance at meetings, implementation etc.
- Assist the team with Legal and Compliance planning with regards to training, projects, etc.
MUNICH RE WILL OFFER:
- Work/Life balance
- Great working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Learning and Development
- 12 months fixed term contract (with a possible 1 year extension)
- LLB Degree
- Average of 65% and above
- An excellent academic record
- Admission as an attorney
- Minimum of 1 year post admission work experience would be an advantage
- An experience within the Financial Services sector would be an advantage
- Strong sense of commitment and attention to detail
- Individuals who are driven and passionate
- Accountable, competent & decisive
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and presentation (written and verbal)
- Computer literate and familiar with Must be proficient in Microsoft Office 365 products – OneNote, OneDrive, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Groups, etc
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong teamwork skills
- Practical and analytical problem solving skills
- Knowledge seeker – studious and willing to learn new skills
- Flexibility – being a creative thinker
- Must be proficient in Advanced Excel and Access
- Must be proficient in communication
Find out Who we are, What we do, Our Strategy and How we can Support & Reward you
Our business model is based on the combination of primary insurance and reinsurance under one roof. We take on risks worldwide of every type and complexity, and our experience, financial strength, efficiency and first-class service make us the first choice for all matters relating to risk. Our client relationships are built on trust and cooperation. If you would be interested in helping shape the future as part of one of our teams, we look forward to hearing from you.
If you have any queries about the Graduate Programme, please contact the recruiter: [email protected].
Please note if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks of the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful. Do not email your application, as it will not be reviewed. Apply using the link in this advert.
Please attach your CV and transcripts when uploading your documents.
The programme is based at our Head Office in Johannesburg.
Closing date: 18 October 2021
At Munich Re, we embrace, and value, the interaction of diverse backgrounds, experiences, perspectives and thought. This integration is our foundation. Of our open culture and spirit of partnership. Of how our teams are built and cultivated. Of how we are supported and developed. And at the centre of this interaction is each of us.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!