South African Reserve Bank Vacancy Application Details.
The South African Reserve Bank Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
South African Reserve Bank Jobs Vacancy
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following key performance areas:
- Monitor domestic and international economic activity, developments and trends, and explain the implications thereof and inform/explain key aspects of the monetary policy decisions of the SARB.
- Produce concise and sound economic reports on short-term economic activity, trends and performance of the South African economy.
- Conduct rigorous analytical research on key aspects of the domestic economy affecting the monetary policy stance of the SARB.
- Present research findings to departmental forums and/or work in partnership with other divisions/departments/organisations to expand and improve the quality and awareness of statistical information available.
- Support on-the-job training for junior team members and monitor the implementation of work programm
To be considered for this position, candidates must be in possession of:
- a minimum of an Honours degree in Economics; and
- five to ten years’ experience in the field of economic analysis, research and/or macroeconomics, microeconomics or financial economics.
Additional requirements include:
- being task-orientated, with time management skills to operate in a deadline-driven environment that often requires working under pressure, without compromising on quality;
- the ability to work independently as well as within a team/project environment;
- good report writing and presentation skills;
- initiative and problem-solving skills;
- good communication and interpersonal skills; and
- the ability to pay attention to detail.
All intrested parties are invited to apply.
Internal applicants MUST apply through the ERP system.
External applicants MUST apply online, via www.resbank.co.za .
- All the available vacancies will be visible.
- Please follow these links: WORK @ SARB > Latest vacancies.
- Is this your first visit to our Job Site? Register today (Ensure that you include all your skills and qualifications during the registration process); or
- Already registered on our Job Site? Just login.
- Select the ‘Date posted’ > ‘Last 3 weeks’ (in the drop-down menu).
- Select the appropriate IRC number to view the full advertisement.
Do not enclose copies of your identity document or qualifications with your application.
Shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a psychometric assessment, an appropriate reference check and a security clearance as part of the selection process.
The closing date for applications 18 October 2021 . Late applications will not be considered.
In line with the SARB’s commitment to diversifying its workforce, preference will be given to suitable candidates from designated groups. People with disabilities are welcome to apply.
The SARB offers remuneration and benefits commensurate with the level of the position and in line with the market. The level at which the successful applicant will be appointed will depend on his/her competence and experience.
Ms Sarah Molomo
Senior Manager: Recruitment and Selection
Human Resources Department
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!