Department of Environmental Affairs Vacancy Application Details.
The Department of Environmental Affairs Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Department of Environmental Affairs Jobs Vacancy
Assistant Director: HR Planning and Information – (CMS21/2021)
Salary: R376 596 per annum (terms and conditions apply)
- A three year (3) Degree/ National Diploma in Human Resource Management or
equivalent relevant qualification.
- 3-5 years’ experience in HR Management.
- Knowledge of the Human Resource Management Legislation and regulatory
- Knowledge of Public Service Regulatory Framework, Public Finance Management
Act and Treasury Regulations and HR practice and procedures, administrative
procedures, project management, personnel management, Human Resource
Planning, Human Resource development, and organizational information.
- Good strategic planning management, leadership management, people
management, change management, policy development and implementation,
financial management, research, analytical, organizing, planning, presentation,
communication skills (verbal and written), interpersonal, coordination and
stakeholder liaison and interpersonal-relations skills.
- Ability to work long hours voluntarily, gather and analyze information, develop and
apply policies, work individually, in team, under extreme pressure and with difficult
persons and to resolve conflict.
The successful candidate will be responsible to provide human resources planning and
information support services through the following key performance areas:
- Coordination of Human Capital Management compliance reporting.
- Maintain HR Information and statistics.
- Development and implementation of the HR Plan.
- Maintain HR dashboard information service.
Enquiries: Mr. G Ntshane, Tel: (012) 399 8628
Closing date: 25 October 2021
- All applic ations must be submitted on a signed new Z83 application form (click bold underlined text to download
PDF form) with a copy of a comprehensive CV, certified copies of qualifications (Matric Certificate must also be
attached, ID document, driver’s license (all attached documentation must not be older than six (06 )months)
together with the recent curriculum vitae in order to be considered.
- Please note that should you not use the newly amended Z83 and completed, initialed and signed in full,
the department reserves the rights to disqualify your application.
- Applications may be forwarded to: The Director-General, Department of Forestry, Fisheries and the
Environment, Private Bag X447, Pretoria, 0001 or hand-delivered to: Environment House, Erf 1563 Arcadia
Extension 6, Cnr Soutpansberg and Steve Biko Road, Arcadia, Pretoria marked for the attention: Human
- The National Department Forestry, Fisheries and the Environment, is an equal opportunity, affirmative action
- Preference may be given to appointable applicants from the underrepresented designated groups in terms of the
- It is the applicant’s responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualification Authority
- Short-listed candidates will be subjected to screening and security vetting to determine their suitability for
employment, including but not limited to: criminal records; citizenship status; credit worthiness; previous
employment (reference checks); social media checks, and qualification verification.
- Short-listed candidates will be expected to avail themselves at the department’s convenience.
- Entry level requirements for SMS posts: In terms of the directive on compulsory capacity development, mandatory
training days & minimum entry requirements for SMS that was introduced on 1 April 2015, a requirement for all
applicants for SMS posts from 1 April 2020 is a successful completion of the Senior Management Pre-Entry
Programme as endorsed by the National School of Government (NSG).
- The course is available at the NSG under the name certificate for entry into SMS and the full details can be obtained
by following the below link:https://www.thensg.gov.za/training-course/sms-pre-entryprogramme/
- The successful candidate will be required to provide proof of completion of the NSG Public Service Senior
- Furthermore, candidates shortlisted for the SMS post will be subjected to a technical exercise that intends to test
- Following the interview and the technical exercise, the selection panel will recommend candidates to attend a
generic managerial competency assessment in compliance with the DPSA directive on the implementation of
competency based assessments.
- The person appointed to this position will be subjected to a security clearance, the signing of performance
agreement and employment contract.
- The department reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not been contacted within three (03)
months after the closing date of the advertisement, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!