Herotel Vacancy Application Details.
The Herotel Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Herotel Jobs Vacancy
Finance department, while ensuring excellent customer service levels are maintained at all times.
- Billing, Invoicing and processing of credits
- Ticket management
- Liaising with Sales department and clients to resolve outstanding queries
- Reconciliation of debtors accounts daily/weekly/monthly
- Collection of outstanding payments owed by debtors and flagging exceptions for the Accounts supervisor
- Reporting of cash collections and outstanding debtors
- Sending out of monthly statements to customers
- Sending out of invoices / PODs when requested by clients
- Resolving potential problems with customers
- Dealing with clients with regards to outstanding debt and payments
- Making payment plans / arrangements
- Assist Accounts Supervisor with ad hoc tasks where possible
- Administration of Debtor accounts
- Administration of rebates
- Working with Age Analysis to ensure priority debtors are dealt with in a timeous manner
- Good knowledge and experience in accounting systems
- Experience in customer service and able to deal with difficult customers
- Good communications skills
- Effective time management
- Good computer skills (Excel)
- Strong team player
- Advantageous to have suitable degree or qualification in Bookkeeping or Accounting
- Good communication skills (written & verbal)
- Minimum 3 years in similar role
Job Closing Date
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-05-26 12:48:26.