Sanofi Vacancy Application Details.
The Sanofi Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Sanofi Jobs Vacancy
- To provide High Level Administrative support in order to facilitate the smooth and effective running of the office of the Head of Medical Affairs and the Medical Department in general
- Management of Rare Diseases Humanitarian Program
- Involvement in scientific engagements
- Medical Project Management
- Approval of HCP engagements
- Rare Disease diagnostic support
- Medical Information management
- Medical Governance
- Provide direct project support to the Medical Functions (medical governance, medical information, medical affairs, etc.)
- Management of Contracts to be signed by Country Medical Head and the Medical Department in general
- Ordering of articles from University
- Routine (meetings, meeting minutes, travel, accommodation, expenses, etc.) and specialized (medical databases & platforms) administration support to the medical department
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in medical science
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment
- Project Management Skills
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience, and adaptability
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated, and self-driven
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority
- Work as part of a team
- Build relationships across departments and functions
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive, and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals
- Prioritize work according to importance and level of urgency
- Able to work under pressure – commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice
- Identify errors and take corrective action within area of responsibility
- Acts independently of guidance
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and fast-moving environment
- Adaptable and able to respond effectively to change
Sanofi IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you meet the criteria set out in the advertisement kindly click on the link below
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!