Danfoss Vacancy Application Details.
The Danfoss Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Danfoss Jobs Vacancy
We have an opportunity for an enthusiastic and proactive Logistics Intern for a period of 1 year. Purpose of the role would be to deliver a service within the areas of freight and import/export from and/or to Danfoss suppliers, distribution centers, manufacturing plants, campuses, and customers.
Responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Preparing & processing customs procedures with customs for import and export.
- Managing inbound/outbound customs documentations.
- Coordinating with Custom authorities, freight forwarders and Internal/external customers.
- Delivering high quality freight, shipping and import/export services measured against the various Service Level Agreements.
- Monitoring and coordinating transportation services with 3PL, Danfoss factory and cross trade shipments.
- Coordinating with Custom authorities and internal partners on Global trade management information such as Tariff codes for products etc.
- Delivering data and analysis of RFQs and logistic services suppliers’ performance.
- Booking shipments on daily basis.
- Analysing and suggesting improvements in respect to transit time and cost.
- Coordinating with SARS and EY on preparing PTP application (start to end process).
Background & Skills
It would be ideal, however not essential, for the ideal candidate to possess:
- knowledge related to the compliance of local customs regulation.
- Custom clearance knowledge as well as preparation of inbound and outbound custom documents.
- knowledge of import/export regulation and compliance in South Africa as well as North African countries.
- the ability to handle local Custom queries independently.
- knowledge of HS code Tariff system.
The successful candidate will:
- display the ability to work independently
- demonstrate attention to detail / quality
- possess good planning and organising skills
- be a good problem solver
- have a customer focus orientation
- build stakeholder relationships
- show initiative
- be a team player
- display strong written and verbal communication skills.
Danfoss – Engineering Tomorrow
At Danfoss, we are engineering solutions that allow the world to use resources in smarter ways – driving the sustainable transformation of tomorrow. No transformation has ever been started without a group of passionate, dedicated and empowered people. We believe that innovation and great results are driven by the right mix of people with diverse backgrounds, personalities, skills, and perspectives, reflecting the world in which we do business. To make sure the mix of people works, we strive to create an inclusive work environment where people of all backgrounds are treated equally, respected, and valued for who they are. It is a strong priority within Danfoss to improve the health, working environment and safety of our employees.
Following our founder’s mindset ‘action speaks louder than words’, we set ourselves ambitious targets to protect the environment by embarking on a plan to become CO2 neutral latest by 2030.
Danfoss is an EO employer and VEVRAA Federal Contractor. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or other protected category.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!