Sanofi Vacancy Application Details.
The Sanofi Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Sanofi Jobs Vacancy
- Recent graduate (fully qualified) in business administration or commerce
- Computer skills: MS Office
MINIMUM SKILLS / EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED (COMPETENCIES)
- Organizational skills: time management and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication in Business English
- Ability to initiate own communications, correspondence, meetings, etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a corporate environment
- Computer Literacy – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
BEHAVIOURAL DIMENSIONS REQUIRED (E.G. MANAGERIAL, COMMUNICATION, ETC.)
- Confidentiality, trust, integrity, tenacity, timekeeping, resilience and adaptability
- Attention to detail, focused, proactive, results-orientated and self-driven
- Use initiative within the framework of the position and its level of authority
- Work as part of a team
- Demonstrate a high level of energy, drive and personal responsibility to achieve individual goals
- Prioritise work according to importance and level of urgency
- Able to work under pressure – commit to and respect deadlines, often at short notice
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Knowledge of GMP
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Support in the achievement of the long-term strategic plan of sanofi pasteur in RSA by managing key projects, including those involving partners for technology transfer, to ensure on-time achievement of project milestones and ultimately the timeous release of marketed products.
- Managing projects in accordance with Sanofi Pasteur’s technical requirements.
- Ensuring the good application of technical operations in line with Sanofi Pasteur’s requirements for all local activities.
- Assist in co-ordinating the information flow for operational aspects between stakeholders such as SP France, SP RSA, subcontractor, MoH.
S anofi IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER If you are interested in applying for this vacancy and you are confident that you meet the criteria set out in the advertisement kindly click on the link below
At Sanofi diversity and inclusion is foundational to how we operate and embedded in our Core Values. We recognize to truly tap into the richness diversity brings we must lead with inclusion and have a workplace where those differences can thrive and be leveraged to empower the lives of our colleagues, patients and customers. We respect and celebrate the diversity of our people, their backgrounds and experiences and provide equal opportunity for all.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!