Raizcorp Vacancy Application Details.
The Raizcorp Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Raizcorp Jobs Vacancy
What are we looking for?
Radley Private School is looking for a receptionist to support and assist our principal with the smooth running of the school. We need more than just administrative experience . . . We need someone with real initiative, a driver personality who is not afraid of getting their hands dirty to ensure that our parents, guardians and learners receive the best possible experience within the school environment. As a school receptionist, your duties will be primarily communications based. As such, you’ll need to be familiar with proper phone and email etiquette and possess strong interpersonal skills.
What does this role do?
You’ll answer phone calls, greet visitors and provide information to learners. You’ll also facilitate communication between administrators, educators and learners’ families. You will need to be able to speak authoritatively on a variety of topics including rules, codes of conduct and day-to-day operations. You must keep up to date with all school activities and the schedules of administration, faculty and staff. You may also be required to present policies and regulations to school visitors.
What kind of personality will excel in this role?
School receptionists are the first people that learners, families, and visitors see when they enter a school and therefore a friendly and warm personality is a must. The ideal candidate is someone who is deeply passionate about learning, learners, educators and parents or guardians. We are looking for someone with a lively and vibrant personality.
- A secretarial or administrative qualification
- A minimum of three to five years’ experience in receptionist or administrative role within a school environment
- Own vehicle with valid driver’s licence an advantage
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing across a wide range of audiences
- Good organisational skills
- Knowledge of telephone etiquette
- Computer knowledge and experience with Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent people skills
- Exceptionally strong administration ability
- Customer-service oriented
- Self-motivated and organised
- Exceptional communicator
- Ability to work as part of a team
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!