Starke Ayres Vacancy Application Details.
The Starke Ayres Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Starke Ayres Jobs Vacancy
- Checks documents received for non-stock and stock items for compliance and ensure GL allocations and authorisations are in accordance with company policies
- Process goods-inward transactions on SAMIS.
- Send payment documentation to Finance Department timeously and in line with supplier payment terms.
- Assist with resolving queries.
- Saves and maintains Phyto’s, Laboratory and Disease certificates on SAMIS.
- Uploads documents against packing codes, depots and UOM’s on SAMIS.
- Ensure vendor master data is captured on SAMIS.
- Daily capture of Rate of Exchange on SAMIS.
c)Maintains BBBEE records
- Ensure supplier contract details are correct and records are maintained.
- Capture BBBEE certificates on SAMIS.
- Obtain renewed BBBEE certificates before old certificates expire.
- Prepare schedule for annual BBBEE audit.
d)Assists with preparation for board reporting
- Draw all reports on first working day of new months for RSA, Namibia, Zambia and Kenya.
- Rework information into required format.
- Check data and ensure the accurate figures are presented.
- Send information to relevant persons.
- Maintain high communication standards with all internal and external customers.
- Receive walk-in customers and visitors in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Promote a positive company image by maintaining a professional and friendly environment in the reception area.
- Receive parcels and post, acknowledge receipt thereof and distribute it to relevant person.
- Receive incoming calls promptly, efficiently and professionally.
- Ensure the successful transfer of call to the relevant person / department.
- Distribute messages to the relevant persons.
- Maintain and update the company telephone directory.
- Manages the switchboard and arranges relief staff when required.
Training: Logistic Diploma (Ideal, not required).
Experience: 3 years receptionist experience.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!