Financial Services Board Vacancy Application Details.
The Financial Services Board Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Financial Services Board Jobs Vacancy
- Handle correspondence and enquiries relating to tenders/bids.
- Provide administrative support for the implementation of bid processes and procedures, including the development, evaluation and adjudication of bids; and contract management.
- Arrange and attend site meetings to communicate and/or inform prospective bidders about requirements and specific terms and conditions.
- Maintain the bid register. Filing of all minutes, submissions and resolutions.
- Ensure that demand plans are submitted by divisions and that all BAC submissions comply with the approved demand plans of the divisions.
- Collate information to compile annual Procurement Plan for submission to relevant stakeholders.
- Request draft terms of reference from applicable line departments for review by the Manager: SCMU.
- Compile draft specifications pack for signature by relevant approvers and submit to the BAC for approval.
- Compile bid pack for review and approval by Manager: SCMU and publish once approved.
- Advertise approved bid pack in the applicable media platforms (i.e. Government Tender bulletin, Newspapers, E-portal) and FSB’s Website.
- Advertise any amendments to published bids (where applicable) and administer bid closing process.
- Compile draft BEC Memorandum for review and approval by Manager: SCMU and issue consolidated score sheets for approval.
- Circulate approved BEC Memorandum for signature by all BEC members and submit the final signed BEC memorandum for BAC consideration and notify relevant departments of the outcome.
- Issue outcome notification letters to all bidders (i.e. award and regret letters). Publish the outcome on the relevant media platforms.
- Reporting any matters to the National Treasury as required by Treasury Regulations or legislation.
- Assist in other official duties as assigned by the SCMU Manager.
Other Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and attributes: Sound working knowledge of tender procedures and requirements, attention to detail, analytical skills and an ability to think and operate independently, good interpersonal and communication skills, Proficiency with the Microsoft applications (i.e. Word, Visio, PowerPoint, Excel, Access etc.), Excellent report writing skills and Dedication and accuracy.
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-12 15:08:19.