Cure Day Hospitals Vacancy Application Details.
The Cure Day Hospitals Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Cure Day Hospitals Jobs Vacancy
Cure Day Hospitals is a dynamic and energetic company that is expanding rapidly with Nine (9) operational hospitals. We are looking for a dynamic and energetic CREDIT CONTROLLER to join our team at the HEAD OFFICE, ERASMUSKLOOF, PRETORIA.
NO OF POSITIONS
PROVINCE / REGION
- Effective management of the full debtor’s ledger as assigned by Management. This includes the follow-up process is efficiently applied to each individual claim, ensuring that no claim reaches “stale” status.
- Daily completion of action lists to be performed as per the prescribed requirements in the “Follow-up Process” document signed by each Credit Controller.
- Weekly 90day claims reports.
- Escalation claims enquiries to the Accounts Supervisor where assistance is required to resolve a matter.
- Make all remittance advices available to the Receipting Clerk for daily bank reconciliation and processing of payments before 09h00 every morning.
- Attend and resolve all EDI enquiry received from either the Receipting Clerk or the hospitals
- Full responsibility for their own assigned Medical Schemes and the duties of the Receipting Clerk in his / her absence.
- Ensure that all Remittance advices, Bank deposits, payments AND journals capturing are up to date every month end.
- Ad-hoc assistance with requests as and when they arise
- Grade 12 or equivalent qualification
- Previous relevant experience in a private hospital environment
- Previous experience for WCA claims will be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and good data capturing skills
- Solid knowledge of clinical coding
- Solid knowledge and application of patient administration systems, policies and procedures
- Good accuracy and attention detail skills in order to maintain high standards in work output
- The ability to work under pressure
- Good interpersonal skills, the ability to deal with people
Your contribution to the company will be rewarded with a market-related remuneration package which includes membership of subsidized medical aid, provident funds, leave and a thirteenth (13) cheque.
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to apply for this position, can send their comprehensive CV’s to [email protected] by 20 August 2021. Should you not hear from us one week after the closing date, please consider your application unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!