Mondelēz International Vacancy Application Details.
The Mondelēz International Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Mondelēz International Jobs Vacancy
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible.
You will execute our import and export operations to ensure our goods arrive on time at the lowest landed cost while ensuring customs compliance with regulations. To excel in this role, you will work collaboratively with business partners to ensure effective management, timely solutions and execution. Externally, you will be responsible for the operational management of third-party logistics vendors, customs brokers, freight forwarders and other stakeholders needed to perform and deliver the requirements of this role. Additionally, you will be responsible for activities such as documentation preparation (invoice, packing list, bills of lading), customs management, track and trace, claims management, invoice billing management, compliance execution (HSE, quality, risk management), tenders support, and third-party performance management.
How you will contribute
- Provide a high-level of service to the export intercompany shipments process conducted by direct reports and support to all functions involved in the process
- Be responsible for export of intercompany shipments including SAP billing documents creation
- Be responsible for other export documents preparation – all of types of certificates
- Cooperate with external parties—for example customs agencies
- Cooperate with the warehouse team and third-party logistics operators for shipment preparation
What you will bring
A desire to drive your future and accelerate your career and the following experience and knowledge:
- Experience in outbound logistics or transport area
- Practical knowledge of customs processes and documentation
- Ability to interpret data
- Communication skills written and oral
- SAP experience – Microsoft Office (Excel skill: pivot tables, VLOOKUP, Sumif and etc. & PPT skill)
- Ability to work under pressure
More about this role
What you need to know about this position:
The incumbent will work very closely with the commercial teams on projects.
What extra ingredients you will bring:
You need to bring a can do attitude and have an open mind
Education / Certifications:
A tertiary qualification in supply chain would be advantageous
Job specific requirements:
MS Office and SAP knowledge will be essential
Occasionally there will be travel required
9:00am to 17:00pm
No Relocation support available
Business Unit Summary
Mondelez International’s Sub Sahara Africa BU is seen as the growth engine for the business. Currently, we operate out of two major hubs – South Africa, servicing south, central and east Africa; and Nigeria, looking after West Africa. Our product offering is as diverse and exciting as our over 2000 passionate people. We are category leaders in South Africa with our Cadbury chocolates; and our Bournvita product is a firm family favourite in Nigeria. We also delight our consumers with our candy offerings of Halls and Tom Toms; our Stimorol and Clorets gum and global favourite Oreo.
In all that we do, we will do business the right way – with our products, the environment and our communities.
Mondelēz International is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Transportation, International Logistics & Customs
Customer Service & Logistics
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!