ooba Vacancy Application Details.
The ooba Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
ooba Jobs Vacancy
- Schedule regular meetings and record decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps)
- Break projects into doable tasks and set time frames and goals
- Create and update workflows
- Conduct risk analyses
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Order resources, like equipment and software
- Retrieve necessary information (e.g. user/client requirements and relevant case studies)
- Track expenses and predict future costs
- Monitor project progress and address potential issues
- Coordinate quality controls to ensure deliverables meet requirements
- Measure and report on project performance
- Act as the point of contact for all participants
- 2+ years’ experience as a Project Administrator, Project Coordinator or similar role
- Hands-on experience with flowcharts, technical documentation and schedules
- Knowledge of project management software (MS Project advantageous)
- Project Management Certification is a plus
- Previous experience in a call centre / support centre in an IT environment and Jira experience is an advantage
- Proven ability to translate knowledge into solutions for problem resolution
- Above average computer literacy
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Strong excel skills
- Stress resistance
- Devotion to quality
- Results Oriented
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-08-12 10:01:15.