TotalEnergies Vacancy Application Details.
The TotalEnergies Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
TotalEnergies Jobs Vacancy
As a Plant Assistant, you will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensure the loading and Offloading of all product in the plant to ensure: The right product, in the right time, at the right quantity against set service levels and transport KPI’s to meet customer requirements and improve the efficiency and optimisation of the transport.
- Participate in the investigation of incident/accidents and perform regular gantry inspections for non-compliance by drivers to Work Instruction, housekeeping and vehicle operating requirements to ensure a reduction in incidents and compliance to transport legislation.
- Ensure the drain-back of product is done according to the procedures and ensure completeness of documentation.
- Ensure operational crises and problems are minimized by activating contingency plans and advising all affected parties so as to avoid any/minimal disruption of the operational activity in the plant.
- Assist with the practical training of Operations and Management trainees and employees from other depots through on-the-job training and rotation within the plant that will result in meeting the objective of the training programme.
- Conduct minor maintenance and Good housekeeping with guidance from Supervisors.
- Perform any other duties as reasonably requested by the Terminal Supervisor or Manager.
To effectively manage and minimise the risk associated with depot operations by ensuring:
- Compliance with all HSE Policies, rules, guidelines and legal requirements within area of responsibility;
- Promoting a safe working environment and positively contributing to the company HSE KPI’s and risk reduction strategies;
- Legal HSE competency requirements are enforced within area of responsibility.
- Comply to OHS-ACT Section 8.2i b (legal compliance to national, environmental and local laws ) appointment.
- Ensure compliance to NERSA licence conditions.
- Ensure effective risk management and internal control, including asset management, for area of responsibility.
Context and environment
Context and Environment :
- Physical work ex. handling of product hoses and firefighting equipment
- Shift work with overtime required
- Working at heights required
- Cold and warm weather conditions are characteristics of the area
- Contact with hydrocarbon products possible
- Matric or Diploma/BTech in Engineering / Logistics
- 0-3 years experience gained in a petrochemical, production, and warehousing or industrial environment
Region, department, area
Experience level required
About us / company profile
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!