Engen Vacancy Application Details.
The Engen Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Engen Jobs Vacancy
Fixed Term Contract
6 Months Contract
Purpose of the Job
Who you are
- You have excellent time management and organizational skills
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You are recognized as a person of integrity and considered highly reliable and trustworthy
- You are detail-oriented and self-motivated.
- You are an expert at organizing and prioritizing
- You can adapt to any situation and work well under pressure
What you have done
- NQF Level 4 (Matric)
- 2 years’ experience in Transport Administration
- Knowledge of Transport and Distribution process
- Depot or Transport operations experience
What you’ll be doing
- Provide necessary support within distribution processes by ensuring that the process is performed in linewith prescribed operations/standing instructions and complies with OHS Act safety guidelines, is auditcompliance and ensure the handing and registering purchase orders on SAP.
- Ensure delivery is in accordance to business requirement and deadlines by ensuring strict adherence torelevant SLA’s, organizing and scheduling meetings as required, ensuring bulletin boards are updated &maintained, deliveries are completed as required and all work orders to completed
- Manage register and relevant documentation by ensuring receipt of register product and materials receipts,ensure proper financial processes, register all vehicles as required and ensure all documentation andcorrespondence are filed to standard.
- Maintain and keep up to date of all asset registers, raise and close all asset defects as required,documenting of all continuous improvement initiatives and promote awareness of all proceduralrequirements to Terminal visitors and staff.
- Provide support to the relevant stakeholders through preparing and ensure that all documentation is received and finalised.
- Immerse yourself in various aspects of the organization
- Influencing the strategic direction of Engen operations business
- Learning from, and being able to influence some of the best and experienced people
- Operate effectively in an ever-changing, dynamic, and agile business
- Maintain sound business relations with external customers
- Promoting customer centricity, being crazy about customer satisfaction
- Embodying and promoting the Petronas cultural beliefs
Location: Pretoria (Watloo)
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!