GE Healthcare Vacancy Application Details.
The GE Healthcare Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
GE Healthcare Jobs Vacancy
You will be accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives and will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, and be involved in long-term planning. You will in addition be responsible for driving technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
- Ensure integrity of the general ledger
- Ensure account reconciliation, manager inter-company balance reconciliation and quality metrics of quarter close process
- Serve as the key audit contact for external auditors and drive closure of open audit issues
- Serve as the key contact for compiling and filing documentation with Tax authorities
- Oversee the accounting processes and withholding tax compliances
- Advise business leaders regarding complex financial accounting and reporting issues and transaction structuring
- Be the compliance focal point for accounting issues
- Maintain accounting, financial reporting, financial control, and information systems to ensure adequate records, appropriate authorizations of transactions, and safeguard assets
- Initiate process improvements
- Manage / support the business teams in preparing quarterly accounting documentation and preparation of appropriate accounting procedures and policies
- Manage the controllership reviews including quarterly balance sheet reviews, reserve updates, etc.
- Monitoring and increasing the effectiveness of the controls for the Contract reviews and their approvals,
- Oversight for the monitoring of contractual risks of the existing commitments,
- Participating in the simplification projects in the cycles of Order Review and Entry,
- Sustaining the Compliance with Revenue Recognition Rules across the region,
- Working with Finance Controller and Commercial Teams to determine the appropriate Revenue Recognition approach for specific deals,
- Standardizing and monitoring the accounting of Commercial Reserves across the legal entities,
- Ensure timely closure of books and record
- Ensure 100% accounts are reconciled and well supported by the backups
- Risk related to accounts need to highlight upfront and plan accordingly for the mitigation
- In depth knowledge of US GAAP and International accounting standards
- Preparation of statutory Financial Statement for the purpose of Final Audit
- Gradate BA/BSc in finance with 5 years of progressive accounting and finance experience including developing forecasts and operating plans and leading business / finance reviews
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/CPA/CFA) and demonstrated experience and understanding of Accounting Principles and Controllership
- Clear thinking / problem solving successfully led cross-functional projects/process improvement within operations/finance function involving process improvement; able to quickly grasp new ideas
- Excellent communication skills: experience working across multiple levels (including executive level), functions and regions; able to clearly communicate complex financial information in a easy to understand manner; able to deliver message effectively verbally and in writing
Integrity: Accepting and adhering to high moral, ethical, and personal values in decisions, communications, actions, and when dealing with others
- Proven ability to work on multiple projects and to meet strict deadlines
- Confidence / Assertiveness: strong influencing skills across business functions; confidence to approach business leaders with difficult messages and defend position; for example, work closely with business leaders to achieve business objectives while driving controllership/GE Values
- Experience working in global business environment with sound understanding of global process and transactional flows
- Experience leading in a matrixed environment
- Fluent English, speaking and reading
- Experience with leading a cross functional team in a complex business organization.
- External Auditing Firm graduate will be preferred (Big four)
Inclusion and Diversity
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
Relocation Assistance Provided: No
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!