Rockwell Automation Vacancy Application Details.
The Rockwell Automation Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Rockwell Automation Jobs Vacancy
Short Role description:
Performs the physical or administrative tasks (Including systems) involved in the control, shipping, receiving, storing and distributing of materials, parts, supplies and equipment. Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items. Lifts heavy items and may operate a forklift. Prepares and maintains records of merchandise shipped. Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment. Examines, stocks and distributes materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines. May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
Delivery and Remote Services Manager
Experience required :
- Requires 3-5 years previous stores experience
- Intermediate computer literacy – Incl. MS Office (Excel) and Outlook
- Health and Safety awareness in a stores environment
- Fluent English language skills (verbal and written)
- High school (Grade 12)
- Forklift license
- Pro-active (Continuously seeks to improve current processes and controls)
- Willing to learn quickly and take new challenges
- Attention to detail in documentation and controls
- Accountable for actions and take ownership of area responsible for
- Organizational Skills – Strict material control capabilities
- Good Interpersonal with all business units and stakeholders
- Able to handle conflict effectively
- Effective communication skills
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- Stock should be booked into and out according to business processes.
- Take accountability of stock and stock quantities.
- Ensure storeroom is kept secure.
- Assists in ensuring the proper procedures are followed throughout the operational processes.
- Ensure compliance to all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Document any non-conformances found with goods delivered.
- All documents should be completed in full, with a date and signature.
- Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices, maintains records of received goods and rejects unsatisfactory items.
- Safely lift heavy items and operate a forklift, and ensure adherence to all relevant safety/compliance rules
- Must be able to work in a stressful environment where constructive feedback from others is encouraged.
- Must perform duties in the office or outside the office as per management requirement.
- Responsible for logistical arrangements for equipment (collection, tracking, delivery)
- Provides updates to Delivery and Remote Services Manager, Project Administration and/or Project Manager pertaining to status of activities and performance to schedule.
- Project updates to be submitted to Engineering Manager/FLT Manager on request.
- Monthly stock takes to be done and feedback given to Project Admin Team and Material Planning Supervisor.
- Interacts daily with peers and customers (typically internal) to exchange or present factual and logistical information.
- Interacts daily with logistical companies to ensure accurate delivery of equipment to the customer where required
- Responsible for strict stock control, assisting business in delivering projects on time
- Responsible for highly effective communication to ensure material issues are handled timeously
- Responsible for arranging accurate deliveries of equipment where applicable to ensure uninterrupted services to the customer
- Responsible for following all applicable corporate, company, governmental and regulatory policies and procedures as appropriate for this position.
In accordance with Rockwell Automation’s Employment Equity Plan, preference will be given to suitably qualified candidates from the designated groups.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-06-28 11:38:44.