Tracker South Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancy
TRACKER requires the services of a Representative: Customer Services for the Gauteng region. The successful candidate will be responsible for all related sales support duties for the Johannesburg Sales Department.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Process sales contracts received from clients and sales consultants
- Follow up on loading of contracts sent in by Brokers, Dealers, Fitment Centres and Sales Consultants
- Arranging and following up on scheduling of fitments
- Provide stats to Sales consultants, Fitment Centres, Brokers and Dealers
- Attend to all queries received from Clients, Fitment centres, Dealers, Brokers and sales consultants by investigating and submitting the query to the relevant department and following up until query is resolved.
- Ensure that the Lead Sources and Pricing Sources are captured correctly
- Providing insurance certificates
- Assist and attend to incoming calls
- Liaise with Brokers, Dealers, Fitment centres, Corporates, Sales, staff at head office
- Provide service to both existing and prospective clients
- Ensuring both the company and the customers’ best interest is kept at heart
Qualifications, Skills, Experience and Attributes Required:
- Matric with at 2 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Previous experience is the logistics or financial services industries would be advantageous
- Proficiency in MS Office & Outlook
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!