Tracker South Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Tracker South Africa Jobs Vacancy
Tracker requires the services of a Coordinator: Installation Support in their Installation Support office at their Head Office. The candidates will be required to ensure Customer Service Standards are maintained, solve customer queries and work in a highly pressurized environment. We require diligent and hard-working individuals, who can be a part of a highly motivated team.
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Align service standard requirements to Tracker’s strategy
- Providing frontline and general Fitment centre administrator support
- Providing on-going training to all fitment centres
- Creating Training manuals
- Link between fitment centres and all departments on all levels
- iEvolve experience advantageous
- Schedule technician polygraphs
- Scheduling fitment centre administrators and technicians for criminal clearance checks
- Processing Travel Claim
- Purchase orders and Payments (Reconcile records)
- Distributing work to the regional offices and fitment centres
- Opening and allocating quality related service request
- Sending out all communication relevant to fitment centres
- Resolving all email and telephonic queries related to fitment centres
- Updating fitment centre stats on a monthly basis
- Creating fitment centre/technician file
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in call centre or installation support administrative role
- Good understanding of Fitment Centre industry
- Innovative and a dynamic self-starter and strong leader.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent product and systems knowledge.
- An extreme passion for client service and professional attitude at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Ability to interact with all departments at all levels.
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and within a team.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-06-25 15:01:02.