Road Accident Fund Vacancy Application Details.
The Road Accident Fund Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Road Accident Fund Jobs Vacancy
Reporting to the Team Leader: Claims Investigation, the successful candidate will be responsible for effectively and efficiently providing investigative support services for claims lodged against the Road Accident Fund (RAF).
Key Performance Areas
Investigation and Assessment of Claims Lodged
- Trace insured driver/ witnesses to consult and obtain statements and docket.
- Ensure that a proper sketch plan of an accident scene is drawn as part of the investigation and assessment process.
- Identify possible fraud and corruption and escalate to Forensic Investigation department (FID).
- Provide assistance in ensuring witness presence at court.
- Validate supporting documents (e.g. employment details, paternity/ maternity details, SARS documents, etc.) for all related quantum investigations.
- Verify details of the claimant and those inquired in an accident through Natis and Cross Check systems (e.g. ID No, contact numbers, addresses, employment details, etc.).
- Quality check the supporting documents from stakeholders to determine the validity of the logged claim.
- Validate loss of earnings.
Document and Records Management
- Monitor and maintain an effective filing system.
- Ensure that files are correctly categorized and stored to ensure a smooth retrieval of documents.
- Administer the records management and filing processes in line with the RAF filing plan.
- Ensure confidentiality of all documents under control and that correspondences from the department office reaches intended recipients.
- Provide advice to different parties (e.g. claimants, witnesses, employers, etc.
- Handle any assessments associated complaints.
- Maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or Advanced Diploma @ NQF Level 7 related qualification to discipline.
- Driver’s License.
- Completed training as an investigator will be an added advantage.
- Being a certified fraud examiner will be an added advantage.
- Relevant 3 years’ experience in a similar environment.
- Experience in merit and quantum investigations will be an added advantage.
Technical and behavioral competencies required
- Personal Mastery.
- Emotional Wisdom.
- Ethics and Governance.
- Customer orientation and Customer focus.
- Knowledge of Natis and Cross Check systems.
- Ability to obtain appropriate affidavits.
- Report writing skills.
- Computer literacy (MS office and SAP).
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- General Administration and document management.
Road Accident Fund Values
Total cost to company applicable to this position is minimum R349 998.00 per annum, negotiable.
NB: “RAF offers Total Employment Cost packages with no additional contributions from the Employer, successful candidates are required to structure their packages in a manner that will suit their needs”.
Closing date: 15 September 2021
Applications can be forwarded to the Recruitment Officer at Eco Glades; email address is [email protected]
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!