Ecowize Group Vacancy Application Details.
The Ecowize Group Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Ecowize Group Jobs Vacancy
Responsibilities will include scheduling calls and interviews, maintaining candidate database, and handling paperwork. The focus will be to help the company to hire efficiently and keep the hiring process running.
Provide administrative support for HR Team.
- Screen all applicant CVs to compile an active applicant pool weekly.
- Organize, compile, update applicant records and database.
- Schedule Interviews and conduct interviews according to the Company Recruitment Standards.
- Ensure appointment document is completed and sent to payroll on-time.
- Answer applicant’ questions and provide requested information.
- Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities.
- Assist recruiters in posting job ads on careers pages and processing received resumes.
- Answer telephone calls and provide needed information.
- HR qualification.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
- Must have worked as an HR Administrator for 3 years or more.
- Recruitment exposure is essential.
- Must have the ability to work additional hours and be flexible with working hours as requested.
- Dynamic self-starter.
- Accurate and meticulous.
- Great attention to detail.
- Good problem-solving ability.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good planning and time management skills.
- Customer-centric with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Must be comfortable with the Ecowize culture and values; Respect, Honesty and Integrity, Teamwork, Accountability, Open Communication, and Service Excellence.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!