TikTok Vacancy Application Details.
The TikTok Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
TikTok Jobs Vacancy
TikTok is the leading destination for short-form mobile video. Our mission is to inspire creativity and bring joy. TikTok has global offices including Los Angeles, New York, London, Paris, Berlin, Dubai, Singapore, Jakarta, Seoul, and Tokyo.
The Content and Media partnerships, Coordinator would be working within the TikTok Africa Content Partnerships Team and supporting the creator and community team.
This role will work across the SSA region and be focused on supporting the Content partnerships team to grow and build relationships with media, broadcasters, and other strategic partners and advocate for the TikTok platform to help support the partner’s growth on TikTok and grow a healthy ecosystem of diverse and local content on TikTok.
You will also be responsible for supporting the overall creator community on TikTok through sharing of training, general support, and finding new ways to activate the overall creator community.
This role requires a passion for media, creativity, and technology. The ideal candidate should be a motivated self-starter who is excited working in fast-paced environments and on multiple projects simultaneously with high attention to detail.
Come and join our Creator & Partnerships team at TikTok! You’ll be key in creating and developing our creator community and partnerships strategy.
- Work with the content partnerships team to help identify, onboard and fulfill content partnerships.
- Support the content partnerships team in tracking and reporting back on the performance and growth of partners on a regular and project basis (quantitive and qualitative);
- Support in project management and administration of day-to-day partnership activities and drive organic performance growth across partner accounts
- Support cross-functional and cross-regional campaigns and initiatives in the Content Partnerships space
- Establish resources and educate Creators and partners on best practices, help solve technical issues, and optimize overall performance
- Lead and manage events/programs to support the overall Creator ecosystem including trainings.
- Handle creator community inquiries and develop action plans to address them, and assist with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Bachelor degree or above, with minimum 2+ years of experience in technology/social media/digital media/content production field
- 2+ years of project management or event planning experience
- Good understanding of the local digital media industry, with an understanding of digital video and social platforms;
- Experience working with analytics tools and backends of social media platforms with a specific focus on organic content data, such as YouTube or Facebook.
- Experience working independently and as part of a team
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to skillfully manage multiple projects and diverse stakeholders.
- Experience with cross-functional communication and stakeholder management.
- Ability to adapt to business needs and work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work with Content partners and represent the business with high-level partners
- Proficient in creating presentations and easily digestible reports and feedback through tools like Powerpoint
- Passionate about the incubation and expansion of local content, and content creators;
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a proactive work-style
- Able to work in a fast-paced and multicultural environment.
- Excellent communicator in written and verbal form
- The ability to facilitate training and workshops to help creators and partners
Additional Bonus Skills:
- Existing relationships with content partners to lead them towards partnership;
- Knowledge of the content partner and media landscape across Africa
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!