Ghana Police Service Vacancy Application Details.
The Ghana Police Service Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Ghana Police Service Jobs Vacancy
The successful candidate will report to the Centre Manager. The role includes both reception and administrator duties, as detailed below.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Relevant National Diploma (NQF 6) (non-negotiable)
- 3+ years’ receptionist/switchboard experience
- Fully computer literate
Reception / Switchboard:
- Attend to visitors by directing them to the appropriate business units/individuals/partners
- Ensure that the reception area is neat and tidy
- Receive incoming telephone calls and transfer to relevant staff members
- Take messages and channel to right recipient
- Update and distribute the internal telephone list
- Provide clients and visitors with information about the organisation and its services
- Compile administrative duties for the Centre Manager
- Set up meetings between the Centre Manager & Tenants
- Set up meetings between the Centre Manager & Stakeholders
- Compile files for reports on the performance of the region required
- Process all incoming invoices on rent & utilities for approval & payments
- Communicate the diary to internal & external stakeholders
- Compile procurement documents & prepare them for submission to relevant committees
- Pleasant personality
- Neat and presentable
- Customer service orientation
- Possess both verbal and communication abilities
- Ability to interact effectively with corporation personnel
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!