Fempower Personnel Vacancy Application Details.
The Fempower Personnel Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Fempower Personnel Jobs Vacancy
Our client in the Motor Industry has an opportunity for a Legal Admin Support in the Northern Suburbs of Johannesburg.
- Matric/Grade 12
- 1 year experience within a legal environment
- Paralegal or other legal related qualification
- Above average typing skills
- Computer literacy – Advance MS Word
- Advanced administration skills
- Excellent filing skills
- Ability to overcome obstacles and meet targets and deadlines, thereby producing the specified results
- Must have interpersonal and telephone etiquette skills
- Must have good listening skills and attention to detail
- Opening, drawing and maintaining of legal files
- Compiles reports for the Legal Officer
- Prepares letters for communication and correspondence with Establishments, Unions, SSC & DRC
- Assist telephonic and walk in clients with queries on Legal matters
- Reconciling Sheriff Accounts & sending invoices for payments to SSC
- Compile Section 143 & 142A applications and send documents of to the DRC/SSC for certification award and issuing of Execution.
- Arranging advertisement of Auctions in Newspapers
- Debt collection on legal cases
Please note should you not receive a response within 7 business days of applying, you may consider your application as being unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!