SHL Vacancy Application Details.
The SHL Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
SHL Jobs Vacancy
Objectives of the role:
- Ensure successful delivery of small or low-complexity outsourced assessment projects
- Support Associate Project Managers and Project Managers on mid- to large-sized projects of moderate to high complexity
- Manage multiple projects activities to meet client expectations
- Promote a collaborative team environment that fosters creativity and innovation
- Complete assigned tasks to quality and time requirements
- Manage change requests and their impact on project schedules
Responsibilities (once at full competence):
- Primarily lead small or low-complexity outsourced assessment projects that are transactional, well-defined, or use an established process to complete work
- Monitor and support administration of project financials including revenue, invoicing, and expenses on Salesforce and Coupa
- Provide support to Project Managers on projects of increased complexity across all Professional Services areas, activities include:
- Proof-reading reports
- Ensuring candidates, consultants, and clients have appropriate materials and preparation documents
- Creating or reviewing internal specification documents for customised assessment and reports
- Setting up candidates and collecting reports on Talent Central
- Creating data extracts from Talent Central
- Completing invoices for suppliers and associates
- Coordinate to ensure projects are appropriately resourced
- Support initiatives to embed new ways of working underpinned through the Transform strategy and implementing the Client Lifecycle model
- Independently resolve small project-related issues; work to resolve larger issues by bringing forward potential solutions and seeking guidance from others
Required skills and experience:
- Experience delivering small or medium sized outsourced assessment projects
- Willingness to develop technical skills in other Professional Services areas
- Ability to manage multiple activities while working under time constraints and rapidly changing priorities
- Able to deliver high quality work on time, upholding meticulous attention to detail even under pressurised situations
- Must be comfortable working with business professionals, IT staff, and customers at all levels within the organisation
- Business level English language
- Proficiency in Salesforce
- Persuading and influencing
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organising
- Deciding and initiating action
- Coping with pressure
- Applying expertise
- Delivering results and meeting client expectations
- Team Leaders will work with you to create an individual development plan to build breadth of experiences to cover all service offerings
- Support to develop technical skills in project management concepts and tools
We anticipate, and help organizations solve, their most pressing talent challenges. Our science and technology maximize the potential of people through data driven insights, an unmatched portfolio of products, engaging experiences built on science and global expert services. From Talent Acquisition through Talent Management we create diverse, agile, and innovative workforces across the globe. We need highly motivated people to join our dynamic global team. We’re driven by Strong Connections, Curiosity, Fearless Innovation, and Impact.
What SHL can offer you
- A culture comprised of diverse, global teams who have a passion for collaboration and client service.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- Support, coaching, and on-the-job development to achieve career success.
- The ability to engage, influence, and impact a broad array of the world’s leading executives.
Our mission is to maximize people’s potential.
At SHL, we love what we do and the good it creates for our customers and our people, it’s our obsession. Our culture is inclusive; we embrace diverse perspectives and collaboration to drive forward innovation and growth.
We build strong relationships based on honest conversations, ongoing feedback and a healthy dose of fun.
We challenge, inspire and develop each other, which empowers us to own our destiny and our careers.
We support each other – always. If this is important to you, consider a career at SHL.
SHL is an equal opportunity employer.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!