SAB – Part of the ABInBev family Vacancy Application Details.
The SAB – Part of the ABInBev family Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
SAB – Part of the ABInBev family Jobs Vacancy
We at SAB (proud part of the ABInBev family) are looking to attract ambitious, curious and driven Agriculture graduates to join us for a 12 month (fixed term contract) structured internship based in Kimberley!
We need you to be flexible, agile, resilient, and open to take on any challenges whilst learning! During this time, you will get an opportunity to really showcase your skills! You will work working with our best leaders and receive on going coaching and mentoring!
The programme is designed to provide Agricultural graduates an intensive focussed training program, where they will gain insight into every aspect of agricultural development within the South African Breweries environment. The programme will include practical exposure to the following:
- Basic understanding of the malting and brewing process
- Operation of farm equipment
- Safety in the workplace
- Introduction to barley breeding and barley seed chain
- Research and development methodology and practical execution of field trials
- Input cost budgets and tracking. Marketing environment and marketing of barley
- Production practices of raw materials for the use in brewing (Barley, maize, sorghum and cassava)
- Official certification:
- BASOS (Fertiliser recommendations)
- AVCASA (Chemical recommendations)
- Grading courses (Barley and maize)
- Completed qualification or final year graduate (BTech in Agriculture or BAgric or BSc Agric or BSc Agric Hon or MSc Agric)
- Must major in Agronomy/Plant production/Crop Production and Soil Science
- No more than 3 years formal work experience post achieving your qualification (Internship, vacation work, short duration contracts and part-time work experiences is not applicable)
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
- A valid drivers’ licence would be an advantage
- Willing to relocate to Kimberley for a 12 month period commencing January 2022.
- No health risk or allergy to dust and excessive pollen
The advert has minimum requirements listed. Appointments will be made in line with AB InBev employment equity plan (where applicable) and talent requirements.
Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.
Company support will be provided on discretion where relocation is required
Closing Date: 22 September 2021
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!