Adams Adams Vacancy Application Details.
The Adams Adams Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Adams Adams Jobs Vacancy
Duties and responsibilities
- Prepare Trademark recordal and renewal applications together with certificates and notices for lodging with the various registries
- Create new Trademarks records as well as update existing records on Patricia
- Type correspondence in response to the Registrar’s queries or official actions
- File South African and Foreign recordal and renewal applications
- Capturing of history on computer records
- Communicate regularly with the Search Clerks and other individuals at the Trademark Office
- Attend to accounting matters (re: queries) and chase up outstanding accounts with clients
- Capture invoices and credit notes
- Create and print Trademark listings
- Open files and attend to correspondence
- Prepare worldwide quotes and responses to general queries
- Answer telephone calls
- Diarise files and handle routine correspondence
- Deal with urgent matters promptly and efficiently and ensuring all urgent tasks are completed timeously
- Computer Literacy
- Typing speed of 50 – 60 wpm with excellent dictation skills
- Fully conversant in English
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Ability to deal with files independently
- Ability to handle volumes, work under pressure and to use initiative
- Ability to prioritise and work meticulously
- Ability to handle information related to the department with confidentiality
- Good administrative skills
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Secretarial Diploma would be advantageous
- Minimum of 8 years legal secretarial experience
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-17 11:12:06.