CipherWave Vacancy Application Details.
The CipherWave Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
CipherWave Jobs Vacancy
CipherWave is a South African Internet Service Provider (ISP) that provides growing businesses with a range of solutions to help them connect, communicate, and collaborate with their customers, employees, and suppliers. We own and manage our own network infrastructure, which enables us to provide efficient, speedy service and support that our customers can count on 24/7.
CipherWave, a leading Internet Service Provider is looking to hire a HR Administrator. The below job spec includes however is not limited to;
- Create, organize and maintain personnel records or all employees
- Prepare HR documentation
- Update regular reports on HR metrics
- Answer general employee queries about HR-related issues
- Consolidating all HR related documentation which the HRM submits to payroll
- Recruitment administration
- Diary management
- Manage all HR communication to the business
- Co – ordinate all HR meetings
- Labor relations and or Legislative Administration
- Data capturing of training interventions for WSP submissions
- Drive company culture and staff wellness
DESIRED SKILLS :
- Experience with HR Software
- Excellent people skills
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to prioritize important tasks and deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Honest and trustworthy and willing to go the extra mile
- Tenacious and persistent personality
- Problem solving
- Attention to detail
- Deadline and customer service oriented
- Excellent administrative skills
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS :
- At least 2- 3 years’ experience as an administrator
- Ability to travel for work purposes
- Appropriate tertiary qualification in/ or studying towards Human Resources Management
- Proven work experience as an HR administrator or relevant role as per above
- MS Office proficient (especially Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Knowledge of Human Resources processes
R 72 000.00 pa – R 96 000.00 pa
If you feel you possess the above, and are looking to join our young and dynamic team then send us your c.v.
Should you not hear from us within 5 days of application kindly consider your application unsuccessful.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-19 10:18:36.