Nacosa Vacancy Application Details.
The Nacosa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Nacosa Jobs Vacancy
As a principal recipient of the Global Fund and in partnership with USAID and PEPFAR and other public and private sector partners, NACOSA works at all levels – from international agencies and national government, right though to sub-district services and small, community groups.
NACOSA acts as a bridge between people and health and social services. NACOSA’s programmes reach around 270,000 people affected by HIV, AIDS, TB and gender-based violence.
The key performance areas of the role are:
- Conduct thorough and extensive data verification of all data, including detailed checking of reported data against source documents, to ensure all data captured is accurate and valid
- Write reports and provide feedback on data quality issues detected
- Clean the raw data where needed in accordance with good data management practices
- Work closely with the programmatic team, by implementing systems to improve data quality
- Review data on CBIMS and Google Consolidation Tool to identify and address any missing data, inconsistencies, discrepancies, or errors
- Assist sub awardee M&E teams to assess and improve data quality
- Perform basic data analysis with the view to provide recommendations on improvement of data quality measures and controls
- Attend regular M&E workshops, relevant staff enrichment training sessions, meetings and training courses as required
- Visit sites to verify data on a, bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- A Matric certificate
- Valid Driver’s license
- Tertiary qualification in a related field will be highly advantageous
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar position
- Advanced computer skills: MS Word, Excel, Outlook. Experience in data management software will be an advantage
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a fast-paced, high stress environment
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Process driven with the ability to perform duties in structured environment
- Ability to act with integrity and honesty in the performance of all functions
- Results-oriented, professional, accountable and proactive
- Demonstrated ability to drive high quality data management processes
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. If you have not been contacted within 2 weeks consider your application as unsuccessful. NACOSA reserves the right not to make any appointment in this position.
- NACOSA respects the privacy of its stakeholders and will treat all personal information provided in line with our recruitment policy and in accordance with the Protection of Personal Information Act.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!