GFIC TECH Vacancy Application Details.
The GFIC TECH Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
GFIC TECH Jobs Vacancy
Main Purpose of the job :
- Maintain office services by organizing office operations, correspondence and support the work of CEO, Managers within the organization.
- Provide support to Mentors and Mentees of the organization.
- Ensure smooth running of the office and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
Key Responsibilities of this role :
- Undertake a variety of administrative, clerical and managerial tasks.
- Manage phone calls and correspondence ( Email & Letters etc) .
- Scheduling Meetings & Taking Minutes.
- Managing Agenda of CEO.
- Prepare PowerPoint Presentation.
- Organizing travel arrangements within the organization.
- Ordering and managing of stationery for the organization.
- Planning events.
- Support budgeting and bookkeeping procedures.
- Create and update records and databases with personal and other data
- Making sure the facilities are clean, orderly, and safe
- Analyze supply to determine cost-saving and efficiency savings.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly Reports
Experience and Skills :
- Excellent Communications skills – both verbal and written
- Presentation skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- Time Management
- The ability to prioritize tasks
- Organizational Ability
- Familiarity with the office environment
- Commercial awareness
- Able to work with very little supervision
Personal Qualities :
- Interpersonal Sensitivity
- Good team work skills
- Planning & Organizing
- Personal Motivation
- Deadline driven
- Computer literate (Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.)
Minimum Requirements :
- Matric / Grade 12 Qualification
- Qualification in secretarial or office admin will be an advantage
- Fluent in English
- Ability to interact with people
- 3 years working experience
Please send your CV to [email protected]
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!