HSRC-za Vacancy Application Details.
The HSRC-za Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
HSRC-za Jobs Vacancy
IED is looking to appoint 2 Project Administrators at the level of Admin Officer for a period of 3 years to be based in Cape Town and Durban respectively.
Applicants applying for both positions must only submit 1 application and use both references
- Oversee the smooth and efficient administrative operations of projects;
- Assist with the drafting of project budgets;
- Monitor project expenditure, milestones, and deliverables;
- Coordinate project contracts. Prepare and monitor claims, payments, correspondence and report on such;
- Handle all project procurement and inventory control;
- Monitor quality assurance and compliance;
- Manage travelling logistics;
- Liaise with Support Services, and respond to queries;
- Establish and manage project filing systems;
- Ensure that infrastructure, equipment and services are available to ensure a high level of effectiveness and efficiency;
- Organise meetings, workshops and conferences; Minute taking;
- Assist with any other project administrative related activities that may arise.
- A post Matric qualification.(Degree or diploma);
- At least 4 years relevant office and project administration experience;
- A sound understanding of Microsoft Office, email and Internet;
- Above average administrative and financial skills suited for a multidisciplinary research environment;
- Competence in basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Sound written and verbal communication in English;
- Able to get on well with other people;
- A capacity to work in a busy and sometimes stressful environment and be willing to
work after hours when and if needed;
- Intellectual and personal integrity, a well developed work ethic, and drive;
- Applicants must be South African citizens.
The HSRC offers attractive, market-related salaries, depending on qualifications, experience and recent performance.
1. A cover letter of motivation indicating your suitability for the position
2.A detailed CV which should clearly indicate your highest qualification; relevant work experience and details of your citizenship
3.The details of three recent referees with telephone/cell number, fax, e-mail, contact details and institutional affiliation
All shortlisted applicants might be required to undertake a written competency exercise for this position.
Please submit your application on-line at http://hsrc.jb.skillsmapafrica.com/
Please note the following:
- Ensure you use Google Chrome or Firefox from a computer or laptop, and not a cell phone
- Only your CV can be uploaded on the first page after you have registered/logged in.
- ALL OTHER DOCUMENTS can be uploaded on the “Document” tab on your profile
- Attachments must be less than 2 MB.
Enquiries (NOT Applications or CVs) may be directed to Mr Gray van der Bergh email [email protected]
Closing date: 14 May 2021. We encourage applicants to submit prior to the closing date. If you do not receive any response from us within eight weeks, please accept that your application was unsuccessful. Only candidates who are interviewed will be advised of the outcome of their application.
The HSRC reserves the right not to make an appointment.
APPLICATIONS FROM RECRUITMENT AGENCIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!