Dipuo Peters Biography, Profile, Age, Husband, Career & Net Worth
Dipuo Peters (born 13 May 1960) was the Minister of Transport of the Republic of South Africa from 10 July 2013 until 30 March 2017, in the Jacob Zuma administration.
She was also the former Minister of Energy from 2009 to 2013 having served as the successor to Manne Dipico as the second Premier of the Northern Cape Province, 22 April 2004 to 10 May 2009.
|Full Name||Dipuo Peters|
|Date of Birth||13 May 1960 (age 61 years old)|
|Place of Birth||Kimberley, Northern Cape|
|Net Worth||$1 million|
Dipuo Peters Age
She was born on the 13th of May 1960 in Kimberley, Northern Cape. As of 2021, Dipuo Peters is 61 years old.
She had her secondary school education in Tidimalo Junior Secondary and Tshireleco Senior Secondary in Kimberley. After matriculating, she gained admission for a Bachelor of Arts degree in Social Work at the University of the North.
- Member of the Northern Cape Provincial National Youth Committee (PNYC) (1990–1991).
- Worked as a social worker for the NCCR, tasks included liaising with other organizations on behalf of the Committee in the Northern Cape, administering grants for the disabled, aged and unaccompanied minors, and proposing and implementing service plans for the individuals and groups of returnees (1992–1994).
- Worked for NCCR, a United Nations High Commission for Refugees (UNHCR) structure which worked for the repatriation of political exiles and re-integration of political prisoners after the unbanning of political organisations.
- Member of Parliament (National Assembly) and was responsible for the Northern Cape and ANC membership/Caucus Register (1994–1997).
- Member of Provincial Executive of the ANC in the Northern Cape (1996).
- Member of the Portfolio Committees on Home Affairs, Public Works, Social Services and Health.
- ANC Chief Whip in the Northern Cape Provincial Legislature (1997–1999).
- ANC’s Treasurer for the Northern Cape Province (1997–2003).
- Member of Executive Council (MEC) for Health (1999–2004).
- Provincial Deputy Chairperson of ANC (May – December 2003).
- Member of the ANC Women’s League National Executive Committee (2002–2003).
- Deputy Chairperson of the ANC in the Northern Cape, and later acting Provincial Chairperson (2004).
- Member of ANC National Executive Committee (1998–2007).
- Provincial Chairperson of the African National Congress (ANC)(December 2003 – December 2007).
She has an estimated net worth of $1 million which she has earned as a politician.
Drop your queries regarding Dipuo Peters Biography below in the comment box.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: