De Beers Group of Companies Vacancy Application Details.
The De Beers Group of Companies Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on My applications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
De Beers Group of Companies Jobs Vacancy
-Our Platinum business mines, processes and refines the entire range of Platinum Group Metals (PGMs): Platinum, Palladium, Rhodium, Ruthenium, Iridium, and Osmium.
We are the world’s leading primary producer of PGMs, which have a range of specialized applications that improve lives across the world – from vehicle fuel cells to jewelry; dentistry to glassmaking; pacemakers to petroleum refining.
We’re looking for a talented Supply Chain Coordinator who shares our values and our belief in a better future for mining.
Are you this candidate? Please see the below requirements and express your interest by applying to this role.
-The Supply Chain Coordinator is tasked with ensuring that every work package on the Rustenburg Base Metals Refinery site is stocked with the correct materials, tools and services in order to complete tasks safely, sustainably and timeously.
You will be responsible for:
- Liaising and running relationships with key internal role players such as Plant Schedulers, Supply Chain Expediters, Supply Chain Material Requirement Planners, Supply Chain Category Managers, a Logistic Specialist, and a Coding Specialist
- Determining promised supply dates and providing validation and assurance that supply dates will meet the required dates for allocated tasks
- Collating materials and tools for each work package and task from an allocation perspective
- Arranging smooth delivery of materials, tools, and services to the specified workplace prior to the scheduled commencement time for each task
- Checking and ensuring that the delivered materials, tools and services meet the required specifications for required tasks
- Tracking of all deliveries according to Task Package
- Expediting supplies when required to do so – close link to expediting team
- Changing suppliers when appropriate to ensure that materials are delivered before the required date – use relevant buying structures to get this accomplished
- Devising a daily Logistics Plan and communicating to HOP Supervisor to fulfill
This role is a band D2 and reports to the OM Manager.
-You must have:
- A 3-year tertiary qualification in Logistics/Materials Management
- At least 3 years Supply Chain experience within the Mining/Processing industry
- Planning, scheduling or materials management experience
-What we offer
When you join Anglo American, you can expect to enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package. But more than this, you’ll find yourself in an environment where the opportunities for learning and growth are second to none. From technical training to leadership programmes, we bring out the best in our people. There are plenty of opportunities to move onwards and upwards too. We’re a large, successful multinational company – and we’re still growing all the time.
If your application is successful, criminal and other background checks, where appropriate, will be required
Inclusion & Diversity
We are committed to promoting an inclusive and diverse workplace where we value and respect every colleague for who they are. We provide equality of opportunity to enable everyone to fulfill their potential.
How to apply
To apply for this role, please complete our online application form. You will have the opportunity to upload your CV and other relevant documentation as part of this process.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!