VKB Group Vacancy Application Details.
The VKB Group Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
VKB Group Jobs Vacancy
VKB Milling consists of white maize mills in Mokopane, Lydenburg and Louis Trichardt, with a milling capacity of 240 000 tons per year. During 2017 VKB increased its milling capacity with the acquisition of another mill in Mashishing (Lydenburg). This mill started production in 2017.
VKB Milling is now well-positioned to supply high-quality maize meals to Limpopo and the surrounding areas. The Magnificent brand is well-established in Limpopo and the surrounding areas, , we also produce other brands such as Farmfield Maize Flour and Farmfield Super. Our Frankfort Mill produces Imbali Sifted maize meal.
Administrative support to the financial department.
- Grade 12 or NQF4 complete
- Previous experience in a financial department will be advantageous
- Good numerical skills
- Thorough, precise and exact
Duties and Responsibilities
- Reviewing of creditors
- Daily amend sales prices on sales orders
- Order, issue, invoice and record all stationary
- Reconcile hand written documents to NaVision
- Responsible for actions within Continuous Operations Improvement System (Key 1)
- Sending out Daily maize balances to relevant recipients
- Log tickets with regards to printers
- Manage Nashua cartridges and submit tickets with regards to cartridge and support to Nashua technicians with regards to faulty/reported printers
- Good communication skills
- Work independently
- Problem definition and analysis
- Organized and systematic
- The company can expire jobs at any time at its own discretion.
- VKB Group and/or its subsidiary companies will use any personal data collected through the job opportunities section of this website for recruitment purposes only and, should your application be successful, for purposes connected with your employment.
- VKB Group is an equal opportunity employer. VKB Group’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to VKB Group’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. VKB Group actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
- Things to take note of when applying through our Career Portal.
- Use Google Chrome when accessing the portal
- Clear copy of your CV in either PDF or Word
- The CV should not have handwriting on the document
- NB! Only Submit your CV on the Upload CV section of the application form and not a PDF that includes other documents such as ID, Driver’s License, and other documents. The application form will make provision for the candidate to upload supporting documents.
- When uploading a profile picture, make sure the minimum size uploaded is 300 x 300px
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!