Financial Services Board Vacancy Application Details.
The Financial Services Board Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Financial Services Board Jobs Vacancy
- Render secretarial and executive administrative support to the Commissioner;
- Manage incoming and outgoing correspondence and telephone calls;
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements for the Commissioner;
- Monitor office supplies inventory and place orders;
- Prepare internal and external corporate documents as requested;
- Plan and arrange internal and external meetings, workshops and functions;
- Follow office workflow procedures to ensure maximum efficiency;
- Perform all additional functions ordinarily required of an Executive secretary including, but not limited to preparation of forms and other standard documents for consideration for submissions to various committees;
- Follow – up on document reviews to ensure timeous finalisation of documents; and
- Support other teams with various administrative tasks (redirecting calls, disseminating correspondence, scheduling meetings etc.).
- Any other official responsibilities delegated by the Commissioner.
Other Key Competencies:
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills and attributes: An excellent command of both spoken and written English; disciplined, organised and reasonably tidy; reliable, trustworthy, of sound judgment, self-confident co-operative and supportive nature; commitment to ensuring effective team work and ensures that all work is done timeously, at a high standard and that the organisation’s reputation is protected and enhanced. The candidate must also have exceptional interpersonal skills, be friendly and display professional demeanor. Knowledge of project administration; document configuration and file planning will be an added advantage.
FSCA is committed towards increasing the representation of marginalised groups in line with its Employment Equity Plan. Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
Please note that correspondence and communication will only be conducted with short listed candidates and that the FSCA reserves the right not to appoint if a suitable candidate is not identified.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!