Bongi Ndaba Biography, Profile, Age, Career, TV Roles & Net Worth
Bongi Ndaba (born 10 February 1972), is a South African producer, scriptwriter, actress and playwright. She is popularly known for her leading role as Thembeka Nkosi in the SABC1 mini-series adaptation of Shakespeare’s King Lear, Izingane zoBaba.
Bongi Ndaba Age
She was born on 10 February 1972 in the rural areas of the Free State, South Africa. Ndaba is 49 years old as of 2021.
Bongi Ndaba Education
She holds a degree in performing arts from Durban University of Technology Ndaba also holds a degree in Education from the University of KwaZulu-Natal.
Bongi Ndaba Career
She’s written scripts for Generations, Jozi-H, Gaz’lam, and Hillside, among other South African shows.
Shreds and Dreams, her 2004 stage play, was adapted into a miniseries in 2011 and then renewed for a full season of 26 episodes in 2014.
- Durban Gen – Season 1 as MaMkhize
- Izingane zoBaba – Season 1 as Thembeka Nkosi
- Jozi Streets – Season 1 as Nomsa’s Mother
- Mtunzini.com – Season 1 as Bhoni
- Ring of Lies – Season 2 as Mama Sibiya
- Shreds and Dreams – Season 2 as Aunty 2
- Sokhulu & Partners – Season 2 as Chief Bongekile
- Sokhulu & Partners – Season 3 as Litha Ndaba
Bongi Ndaba Net Worth
Ndaba has an estimated net worth of $300 000 which she has earned from her career in the entertainment industry.
Drop your queries regarding Bongi Ndaba Biography below in the comment box.
SHARE THIS POST WITH OTHERS: