Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd Vacancy Application Details.
The Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd Jobs Vacancy
A vacancy exists for the above position. Individuals that meet the requirements are invited to apply for this position.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation (BCEA, EEA, LRA, SDA, OHSA, OIDA)
- Knowledge of HR and ER practices, standards, procedures and policies
- Analytical skills and attention to detail
- Good administrative and statistical skills
- Able to enter working areas to provide effective and continuous services and support
- Knowledge of mining or manufacturing industry
- Ensure labour movements and plans are effected in the relevant system / area
- Generate/complete forms to create/update organisational structure
- Perform weekly & monthly labour audits to reconcile between payroll system and actual figures.
- Identification of candidates and completion of necessary documents for employee development
- Daily, weekly, and monthly monitoring and reporting on employee attendance in terms of: at work, on leave, sick leave and absenteeism. (in conjunction with / as received from Time Management)
- Accurate and timely information relating to labour in their area of responsibility
- Liaise with Payroll and Time Management
- Ensure accurate and timely data capturing and keeping.
- NQF 4 (National Senior Certificate or Grade 12 or Adult Senior Certificate)
- Studying towards a recognised tertiary qualification in HR will be advantageous
- At least 2 years experience in a Human Resources or Time Management related role within
the mining environment.
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, Sage)
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to communicate with people on different levels
- Valid Certificate of physical fitness
- Drivers license
Submit your applications on the following link: http://bmines.jb.skillsmapafrica.com
By submitting your CV to Barberton Mines (Pty) Ltd, you hereby give us permission to circulate your information to the interview panel members for this vacancy only and background checks may be conducted. Your information will not be used for any other position/purpose and will be disregarded after an offer has been made.
Selection will be made in accordance with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.
Should you not be contacted by us within 7 days, please assume that your application has not been successful. The CV’s of unsuccessful candidates will not be returned.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!