Legal Aid South Africa Vacancy Application Details.
The Legal Aid South Africa Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Legal Aid South Africa Jobs Vacancy
INTERNAL & EXTERNAL RE-ADVERTISEMENT
LEGAL PRACTITIONER – CIVIL LEVEL 1 x 2
BELLVILLE LOCAL OFFICE
Legal Aid SA is a National Public Entity; a key contributor to South Africa’s constitutional democracy, providing quality legal services to indigent and vulnerable persons. The organisation has a national footprint in all nine provinces. Legal Aid SA is a credible employer of choice, boasting Top Employer SA accreditation for 12 consecutive years. We offer an exciting Employment Value Proposition with opportunities for development, career growth and an inspiring workplace.
Applications are invited from persons interested to fill the above-mentioned position. The incumbent will be appointed on a permanent basis. The position is based in Bellville.
- Provide legal representation to indigent accused persons primarily at District Court Level.
- Training and supervision of Candidate Attorneys.
- Perform office administration.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE & ATTRIBUTES) REQUIRED
- Admitted attorney or advocate (the latter must have completed pupilage successfully at an institution recognised by Legal Aid SA).
- Legal representation at District Court level.
- Minimum of at least two (2) years’ post-qualification experience or upon completion of relevant training period (OSD Salary Scale Levels 3 and 4).
- LLB degree or equivalent.
- Proven track record in civil defence.
- Valid driver’s license will be an advantage.
- Right of appearance in High Court an added advantage.
- Communication skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Analytical thinking.
- Team player.
- Self-development orientation.
BASIC SALARY: R301,452.00 plus benefits per annum
A detailed curriculum vitae reflecting practical application of the position outputs and the required competencies as advertised must be submitted by close of business on 26 March 2021, quoting the reference number BEL/LP-CL1/12/03/2021 in the subject line to [email protected] or apply online at www.legal-aid.co.za
Enquiries to Edward Noach, Tel: 021 950 7743
Preference will be given to candidates in terms of the Legal Aid SA Employment Equity Plan. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-12 15:49:56.