AEC Electronics Vacancy Application Details.
The AEC Electronics Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
AEC Electronics Jobs Vacancy
We are looking for an experienced Executive PA to join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will be required to perform a variety of responsible, sensitive /confidential and complex administrative duties for the Executive Team made up of CEO, R&D and Operations Director.
Personal Assistant Function
- Compose, prepare and type correspondence, presentations & reports.
- Maintain the Executives diary by scheduling internal & external appointments.
- Assess the urgency and importance of situations and take appropriate action.
- Answer telephones, screen calls and relay messages.
- Providing assistance in Ad-Hoc project management programmes.
HR Generalist Function
- Recruit new staff and manage the complete process including advertising, screening, interviewing, selection, trial day preparation, induction and training.
- Create and maintain all employee hard and electronic files.
- Overseeing Company Health & Safety requirements to ensure compliance.
Data Management Function
- Eliminate outdated or unnecessary documents by destroying them or transferring them to inactive storage.
- Modify and improve filing systems or recommend and implement new filing systems.
- Preparation of legal documents such as Service Level Agreements (SLA’s); Buyers agreements and NDA’s and other contracts of a sensitive nature
Fleet Management Function
- Ensuring that all vehicles are registered and licensed.
- Developing strategies for greater fuel efficiency.
- Maintaining detailed records of vehicle servicing and inspection.
- Ensuring maintenance issues are resolved in a timeous manner with appropriate teams.
Staff Management Function
- Leading the back office facilities staff including Cleaner & Gardener.
- Ensuring duties are performed to required standards within turnaround times.
- Maintaining a schedule of daily vs. weekly requirements.
- 8+ years secretarial or project management experience at EXCO level
- Computer Literacy: MS Suite of packages
- Imperative that you are a hands-on person with high degree of problem solving skills
- Able to work across multi-faceted projects
- Ability to get things resolved with quick turn-around time
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-04-15 13:08:00.