ALPLA PACKAGING SA (PTY) LTD Vacancy Application Details.
The ALPLA PACKAGING SA (PTY) LTD Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
ALPLA PACKAGING SA (PTY) LTD Jobs Vacancy
What you will enjoy doing
- Administration of health, safety, and environmental programs.
- Implement safety Induction, technical guidance and maintain appropriate level of awareness to identify and remove hazards and potential risk
- Conduct safety & health training programs for all plant employees and supervisors. Cascade a culture that prioritizes effective HSE and reduces overall associated risks and costs.
- Provide regular written reports and other HSE related results
- Investigate & report accidents and take action to eliminate accident causes
- Conduct inspections to identify unhealthy, or unsafe acts, conditions, or application of work practices, and prepare written reports of inspections with action plan for closure.
- Review & develop risk assessment for all specific jobs inside the plant for routine and non-routine jobs and ensure the implementation of the risk controls.
- Follow-up contractors’ contracts conditions to ensure that the safety issues are clearly mentioned i.e. (safety elements, supervision, and awareness) and that jobs include the risk assessment and controls.
- Follow-up the control of wastes, emissions, hazards, and other aspects in accordance with legal and other requirements and ensure the implementation of the corrective actions and report the non-conformities to management.
- Maintain and ensure the implementation and effectiveness of the environmental management system ISO 14001, and take the necessary actions to keep the system running effectively.
- Conduct an evaluation for all plant areas
- Maintain the effectiveness of the fire protection system
- Cascade and maintain an emergency plan and its procedures and ensure that the emergency team has received the proper training and awareness.
- Ensure that correct PPE is always available
What makes you great
- Legislation, Regulation, and Guidelines.
- Good command of English Language.
- Competent in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, ability to lead others and train others in a teamwork effort.
- Able to take decisions and act as a role model regarding HSE.
This position should be acquainted with:
- Safety, health, and environment programs.
- ISO 9000-2000 requirement and audits.
- ISO 14001 requirement and audits.
- ISO 45001 requirements and audits.
- Risk management.
- OHS Act
What you can expect working with us
- Market Related Salary
- Professional working environment with Global Exposure
- Pension Benefit
- Medical Aid
- Employee Assistance Program
- We facilitate a smooth start through individual and accurate training and professional guidance and support
- We offer you a challenging task with a high degree of personal responsibility
- Your individual performance will be remunerated and your development will be supported by us
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!