Assupol Vacancy Application Details.
The Assupol Jobs Vacancy application form, requirements, eligibility, available positions, qualifications needed, application guidelines, how to apply, closing date, and other important vacancies link are published here on Myapplications.co.za as obtained from the official Jobs Carriers website/portal.
Assupol Jobs Vacancy
1.Assist with the Replacement process
- Attend to the replacement inbox and process replacements documents
- Ensure that replacement documents are uploaded onto the relevant systems
- Submit the RPAR to the Replaced Life Insurer within stipulated timeframes.
- Deal effectively with queries relating to External and Internal Replacements
- Liaise with internal departments on replacement matters.
- Refer issues of non-compliance by other Life Insurers to the Compliance Department
- Refer internal issues of non-compliance to Compliance Department
- Monitor and track External and Direct Marketing Replacements by use of a register.
- Keep abreast with regulatory updates of replacements legislation.
2.Assist in Debarment Process
- Inform and notify the relevant parties in the case where a debarment is pending
- Collect all information and documentation relevant to a debarment proceeding from the relevant departments at Assupol
- Assist in the arrangement and scheduling of the debarment hearings
- Assist in the compilation and dispatch of relevant notifications in respect to debarment process
- Completion of pro forma documents and notifications in respect of the debarment process
- Assist with the compilation of the pack as required for the all documents and information required for the debarment hearing
- Compile minutes of the Debarment Committee.
- Monitoring and track disputed policy complaints on a monthly basis.
- Keep report of pending debarments.
- Liaise with the internal departments and the FSCA.
- Draft letters to the FSCA.
- Keep abreast with regulatory updates of debarment legislation.
- Compiling monthly Report of Replacements and Debarments using the standard report.
- Request information necessary for the report from relevant departments.
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of report.
- Submit report within required deadline.
- Provide other departments with required information for monthly reporting.
- 2 years administration
- Financial services industry (advantage)
BE SOCIAL BY SHARING THIS POST WITH OTHERS!!
Originally posted 2021-03-31 13:38:36.